Here in Oklahoma, our summer break is more than halfway over. Wah! You know by now that we are summer lovers. There’s a lot to fit into the rest of our summer to feel like we squeezed every last drop of goodness from it. So we’re consulting our episode from last summer all about our lists o’fun and we’re releasing it again so you can do the same. Wishing you lots of hot fun in the summer time!
In this episode:
• Why Randy is a little down on summer.
• Spending the summer completely waterlogged.
• Why Misty’s dad threw her overboard at Lake Eufaula.
• Throwback Thursday will take on new meaning at the Bradley casa this summer.
• A little less conversation, a little more action.
• Misty has to take back something she said.
• Look for future evidence of the creative practice Misty plans to carve out for herself.
• Do it for the joy.
• Lola has a business plan.
• Coming soon: a DIY Summer Arts & Creativity Camp for the kids.
• Pinterest is haunting Misty.
• Hashtags and stoplight art?
• New things every single week.
• EAT BETTER. Plan. Prep. Follow through.
• Shopping at a Farmer’s Market every week should supply Randy’s intended foray in the kitchen.
• Guess who wants to become a master of gourmet popsicles?
• Randy sure is ambitious for someone who hasn’t been on a bike in a couple of years.
• We follow up on our challenge to spend more time with friends.
• Something not so fun but will set the stage for good times.
• The rituals & routines Misty wants to stick to.
• The As-Seen-On-TV product we’re gonna need.
• Involving the neighborhood kids in some our clever plans.
• The family that plays together stays together.
• All the teachers will be happy to know our plans for reading & writing.
• We devise a plan to encourage the kids to perform acts of kindness.
• Randy’s all about the fun and games… and favors.
• Hanging out on rooftops sounds like a good way to spend a summer night.
• Hitting record on some of our antics. Maybe you’ll get to press play later.
• Catching up and making new memories with special people.
• Chasing sunsets and spontaneous road trips.
• Making money will be on our kids’ summer lists o’ fun. Raising bosses, ya’ll.
• We should explore our state while we can before we melt.
• Our plan to actually check off some of this list.
• We want to know what’s on your summer bucket list!