2016 saw the launch of two seasons of we are the REVELERS. This show is full of words, it’s all talk. Oh the things people say! We’ve laughed and cried… ok, laughed until we cried. We have learned, been surprised, disagreed, pondered life’s big questions, chatted about pop culture, and shared the human experience with each other and guests we admire. We said we were going to celebrate the creative spirit + romance the ordinary + revel in all life’s messy glory. That’s exactly what we’ve done. Whether you’ve been an avid fan and listened to every episode or have only caught a few, we are grateful you’ve been listening and hopeful that your life is full of more revelry. This episode is all about the poignant, funny, memorable moments we’ve enjoyed on we are the REVELERS. If anyone asks what our podcast is about, this would be a great episode to give them a taste. We hope you enjoy this highlight reel as much as we do!
Soon you will be receiving an invitation for a survey to help us plan 2017 episodes of we are the REVELERS. This is for you, so we want to know what interests you and what you want to hear. Be looking for that email or invitation on social media.
In this episode:
• Why revel
• Relationships and a lot of sexy talk
• Creativity is a powerful force
• The challenges of the human journey and wisdom for overcoming
• Funnies + outtakes to laugh by
• Better advice than Dear Abby
• We don’t think we’re too dramatic about food
• Episodes that were especially fun to record
• We discovered new things about ourselves and each other
• Big takeaways or things we are still pondering
Check out all our episodes HERE
Sign up for Confetti – bits + pieces of revelry in your inbox